DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Leicester City Centre
We’re looking for someone with a background in digital marketing account management within an agency environment. You will have responsibility for evolving and implementing overall marketing strategies, as well as developing and progressing tactical activity. The ability to up-sell additional services would be a benefit.
You will also have a technical ability around websites and all things web related. You will possess strong, effective research skills to enable confident and meticulous research on a vast range of topics. A keen eye for detail is essential and familiarity with up-to-date SEO methods and techniques will be an advantage. As you’ll be working closely with clients and the rest of our team, you will also need to be an adept communicator.
It’s important that you understand the nature of what we do and why we do it, so an appreciation of the intricacies of marketing, design and development, as well as having paid marketing experience, and a familiarity with content management systems and email design, as these will be key considerations.
- An understanding of digital marketing methods and deliverables such as email, paid advertising, SEO techniques and content strategy.
- Worked with paid marketing options such as Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Commercial awareness, interest in trends and styles and ability to understand target audience.
- Strong research and analytical skills (familiarity with Google Analytics is essential)
- Logic, creativity and imagination
- A keen eye for detail and commitment to accuracy
- A flair for generating new ideas for advertising and content - working with our copywriter and designers.
- Experience in handling a variety of social media accounts
- An understanding of the design and development process and a strong appreciation of design
- Excellent time management and organisational skills (of yourself and of others) for the successful delivery of projects.
- A team player with a collaborative spirit.
- Adept oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport with current clients and establishing positive relationships with new clients.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- A university degree is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working collaboratively with other departments.
- Comfortable using Apple hardware and software.
- Experience working with design and marketing software.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
- Understanding of the web, web design and current and emerging trends.
- A Google Certified Individual.